Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m waiting at my Audi Sealer for my R8 service. They literally just drove in a Brand spanking new Nardo Grey RS6 fully optioned out with CCB’s and Full carbon package. The GM of my Dealer is my friend. They throw on complimentary wheel powder coat and xpel full ceramic coat for these cars. Yes it will sell over sticker (window sticker isn’t even on the car yet) but reach out to me if you want it. And I can put you in contact w my GM friend and ship car to you (which he does all the time). Text me at (516) 690-3275 bc I won’t check forum much. And this car will disappear in the next day or two. I’d rather have one of you guys buy it and “keep it in the family.” Lol

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

Car Vehicle Wheel Grille Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Font Material property Ink Number Parallel

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
absolutely sick car and worth the price imo. i will most def own one eventually just not today
me too man. But I just picked up a 21’ SQ5 like 6 months ago so I’m out too. lol. But if I didn’t I would be all over this car despite the markup

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nardo to match a Nardo… very tempting… what do you think the RS6 will trade for?

well sticker says $138k and they want prob $50 over sticker (but I could prob knock that down significantly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here’s the sticker. I am looking at all the options and I think it has everything possible you can get. Is this car worth $188k?? I think so. One of the most versatile, fast, reliable, good looking (BRAND NEW) cars around right for under $200k.

Font Material property Ink Number Parallel

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nardo to match a Nardo… very tempting… what do you think the RS6 will trade for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And by the way, that would be the ultimate combo having not just the R8 and the RS6 but both in the same exact color??? Daaaammnn! Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could even prob get buyer like 3-4 years of Audi Care on top of the free wheel powder coat and full xpel ceramic coat.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A total weapon.

Day to day real life driving on real roads, you would not find many cars that could cover distance more quickly.

Would grab it if I had the dough.
Absolutely. And there are a good amount of aftermarket options for this car. Personally, if I got this RS6 I would try and get the full ABT package.

·
Registered
271 Posts
This is nice and love the color but for that kind of money plus a little more I would buy a used GTC4lusso with a V12.

Reactions: dinkman

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
no. The RS6 is going for $50k over sticker. (Again, I could prob knock that down a nice amount).
WOW ! We don't mark ours up a dime - and sell every one just as suggested by AoA ... keeps our customers happy not PO'd -

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
WOW ! We don't mark ours up a dime - and sell every one just as suggested by AoA ... keeps our customers happy not PO'd -
Really?? How if Audi is suggesting NOT selling the car over sticker?? And how do you not mark up the car if every other Audi dealership is marking up the car??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts