Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys (and Gals)

I have just recieved order form to book to visit the R8 Factory at Neckarsulm. Thought it might be a nice idea if there were more than 2 of us.

No dates thought about yet, but it would be great to do an Autobahn tour in our R8's, and maybe Nurburgring at the same time?

Anyone up for it? The cost is €150 ($234 or £118)

I am happy to organise this

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may have money burning a hole in your pocket - maybe not!

·
Registered
347 Posts
possible to join with the car? i don't think i can drive through North Korea yet. Otherwise, it's still days of driving.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Guys (and Gals)

I have just recieved order form to book to visit the R8 Factory at Neckarsulm. Thought it might be a nice idea if there were more than 2 of us.

No dates thought about yet, but it would be great to do an Autobahn tour in our R8's, and maybe Nurburgring at the same time?

Anyone up for it? The cost is €150 ($234 or £118)

I am happy to organise this
Sounds interesting, when do you think that you want to do this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As long as its not around Le Mans (14/15th June) I'm up for anytime - maybe mid summer - july?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have no weekends free in June, July, or August. Although week days are fairly clear so far.

The joys of the European festival season....... :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it would have to be in the week, as I am not sure if the factory is open at weekends. I will check

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would guess it's a weekday thing too.... Hopefully it could all work out quite well time wise. If it includes a visit to the Ring we'd need 4 days in total, right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts