Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a window sticker and would be interested in posting it? I will dig mine up. Would be cool to see the different factory configurations layouts.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Here's my sticker configuration.

If people are interested in any info on original options, I also have the original pre-facelift and facelift brochures that detail all of the available options (e.g. second pic showing stuff like leather options on the pre-facelift).

Window Sticker.jpg

R8 Pre-Facelift Leather Options.jpg

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally found mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I have tried and tried to get mine, but Audi doesn’t have it anymore. Even had Audi USA dig into the files in Germany, and nothing.

They did however send me all of the info listed in an email. And I just found a website (Monroneylabels.com) that I could generate one, as well as an addendum sticker for aftermarket additions and their value. The only thing it didn’t generate was the gas guzzler tax.

So I’m hoping to get those printed and laminated soon to keep with the car. I have the original sales booklets for that year as well with the car.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tried and tried to get mine, but Audi doesn’t have it anymore. Even had Audi USA dig into the files in Germany, and nothing.

They did however send me all of the info listed in an email. And I just found a website (Monroneylabels.com) that I could generate one, as well as an addendum sticker for aftermarket additions and their value.

So I’m hoping to get those printed and laminated soon to keep with the car. I have the original sakes booklets for that year as well with the car.
There is a member on here (RNLabas) who has helped others retrieve a window sticker in the past. Hopefully RNLabas will see this and give you a hand ThunderDent. If not, do a search and shoot RNLabas a PM. I don't want to speak for him but he was very helpful when I was looking for a copy of the original window sticker for two of my previous R8's.

Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I can and will help folks - but AoA (I don't have access to AoC or RoW) does NOT keep Monroneys after 5 years - so NOT all cars are out there. If you're on the line of 5 years, drop me a PM with your VIN (and external email) and I'll check for you ...

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I had Audi Customer Experience Rep at AoA check into it. She dug for a couple of weeks on it and all she could come up with was the list of items that appeared on it, not the actual label.

She sent those to me in an email.

I have been trying to get the dealership I bought from to check with the original owner. (He is a close friend of the owner of that Audi dealership). The original owner kept literally everything else.
I inquired again today with the sales rep I purchased it from. Hopefully he’ll find it and I can get it to keep with the car.

In any event, I have the listing in email from AofA, and I was able to generate one for when I bought the car, as well as an addendum sticker for an official mods list.

That with the original sales brochure (hardback book) and the whole audi line brochure for 2010, I’ve got a lot of it covered.

Still would like to have that original sticker though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wish I could get a copy of mine but being a 2009 it's no longer available.

I believe it's got every option available in 09 minus the R-Tronic, but even that's hard to tell since I've not been able to establish exactly every option that was offered.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I wish I could get a copy of mine but being a 2009 it's no longer available.

I believe it's got every option available in 09 minus the R-Tronic, but even that's hard to tell since I've not been able to establish exactly every option that was offered.
Sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
It really kind of seems ridiculous that Audi can’t keep PDF copies of their labels forever. What would that take, a few USB sticks? Prob not even that.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
49 Posts
ThunderDent - could I get the contact info for the person you contacted at AoA? I also have a 2009 with a few previous owners, so I'm expecting to be in the same situation. Thanks!

Pat D

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
ThunderDent - could I get the contact info for the person you contacted at AoA? I also have a 2009 with a few previous owners, so I'm expecting to be in the same situation. Thanks!

Pat D
Sure thing Pat. I’ll just put it here for everyone.

Here is the direct contact info for the AofA customer experience line.

Erin was super helpful. She’ll likely be able to find your options. ——

(800) 822-2834 ext. 43689 Erin H.

Customer Advocate, CXC
Audi of America, Inc.
Customer Experience
3800 Hamlin Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326 United States of America
Tel +1 800 822-2834
Fax. +1 248 754 6521 http://www.audiusa.com
——-
This is what she found for me, in lieu of finding the actual label.

“Thank you for contacting the Audi Customer Experience Center regarding your 2010 Audi R8 Coupe. As promised, listed below are the specifications included with your vehicle at time of production: 5.2L 10-cylinder, gasoline engine, aluminum block 19-inch ten-spoke Y design aluminum alloy wheels with Summer Performance Tires 525 hp @ 8000 rpm, Torque: 391 lb.-ft. @ 6500 rpm, Total output of 465 watts Max 8700 rpm Front: 8.5Jx19, 235/35 R19 91Y; Rear: 11Jx19, 295/30 R19 1 Rear disc brakes: 4-Piston calipers, perforated, internally vented 6-speed manual transmission Enhanced Leather Package: Additional black leather elements (e.g. dashboard, upper door trim, Door inserts and door handle) Fine Nappa Leather seats Carbon Fiber Sigma interior inlays Carbon Fiber Sigma Sideblade Alcantara headliner in black Front grille filler panel (grille filler with chrome strips for States without front license plate requirement) Audi hill hold assist Bang & Olufsen Sound System 12 speakers with subwoofer, digital & analog amplifier, Audi concert radio with CD player and MP3 capability AMI iPod cable for Audi music interface Navigation System Storage Package: Nets on backrests, and storage surface behind seats Exterior mirrors: Power folding, power adjustable, Taillight assembly with lights styling package Audi parking system advanced (front & rear) Audi magnetic ride heated, auto-dimming LED headlights with rearview camera Anti-theft alarm system with vehicle immobilization device 2+1 cup holder, storage in centre console and doors Front disc brakes: 8-Piston calipers, perforated, internally vented Automatic retractable spoiler Front Airbags: Driver and passenger full-size dual-stage Side airbags: Driver and passenger seat mounted Tire pressure monitoring system Shift knob: Aluminum gear knob HomeLink Heated seats 4-way power lumbar support Gas Guzzler tax”

Check out the Monroneylabel.com site. It will let you plug in your options and generate one like I have listed.
Hope this helps...
Joel

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks Joel! I’m going to give her a ring!

Pat

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is the direct contact info for the AofA customer experience line.

Erin was super helpful. She’ll likely be able to find your options. ——

(800) 822-2834 ext. xxxxx Erin H.

Customer Advocate, CXC
Audi of America, Inc.
Customer Experience
3800 Hamlin Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326 United States of America
Tel +1 800 822-2834
Fax. +1 248 754 6521 Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more
I called and left a message from Erin but didn't receive a response. I called back the next day and selected the option to "talk to customer support associate" and the person I spoke to was able to get all option details for the VIN. So my recommendation is don't try to get in touch with Erin specifically. Call (800) 822-2834, select Option 7, and any Audi support representative can help answer your question.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I can run Historical option (and price data) for almost ALL US sold cars, but NOT Monroneys unless less than 5 years old ... just PM me your VIN and I'll upload a pdf - which btw, is MUCH more flexible and portable than a jpeg - if you can't access a pdf - just get Adobe's FREE Reader ... these typically have resolutions MUCH higher than similar-sized jpegs ...

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Seems so crazy that as easy/limited space as PDF files are to keep, that they only keep them for 5 years.

I’ve just come to terms with my car not having one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts