·
Registered
51 Posts
Reactions: FRlSKY

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Manual Daytona Grey
154 Posts
It's looking more and more like that certain someone sold their R8 with rtronic for 1.3m Aussie shillings allowing them buy to buy several lambos and plane tickets for all our wife's to visit them on convict Island!

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's looking more and more like that certain someone sold their R8 with rtronic for 1.3m Aussie shillings allowing them buy to buy several lambos and plane tickets for all our wife's to visit them on convict Island!
I’ve heard if you utter “gated manuals are fun” while staring at a laptop screen five times, he shows up behind you to take your women.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey hey hey - why all the Aussie hate going on here lol
Not hate, just envy that your car is super rare (more valuable than a Lambo) and signifies to women and children that you are an Alpha. In the US, our R8s are common and our wives are all waiting around for Alphas to come get them.🤣

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Not hate, just envy that your car is super rare (more valuable than a Lambo) and signifies to women and children that you are an Alpha. In the US, our R8s are common and our wives are all waiting around for Alphas to come get them.🤣
Is there a place to list your address so an Aussie can come take mine away ??? LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
The original was a thread about a manual r8 review he dug up from years ago and started bashing owners on. That was deleted after the insults were deemed too personal.
The main thread people know him from is The angry looks.
enjoy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Everyone should be rejoicing when our cars sell for this kinda money because, in actuality, it raises all our values! Think of it as the guy down the block who sold his house for a million dollars, he just pushed up the value of your own home. I'm happy to see all clean titled, well maintained Gen 1 R8's appreciate!!!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts