Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, it seems that the Oxygen Silver blade is not brushed aluminum but just silver paint. so if it is simple to remove the panel would you get a body shop to re paint it for you???

Imagine the options now, any colour combo ur heart wants and who says you have to have just flat or metalic colours, you could have two tone or even flip paint.

And if you did want to revert back to standard, im sure you will be able to repaint it or just order a new set.

Its is something one of my friends mentioned and at first i was dead set against it, but it does make you think.

·
Registered
840 Posts
If the sideblades are easy to remove and refit ... aftermarket paint jobs will likely be quite common ... it would be an easy way to stand out in the crowd ... as it were.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the sideblades are easy to remove and refit ... aftermarket paint jobs will likely be quite common ... it would be an easy way to stand out in the crowd ... as it were.
I think the car should stand out itself just a way to make it more personal i guess. it is something i will look into but i guess untill someone gets their car we wont know how it is fitted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts