Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally time to put myself in market hah! Ask for clean title and carfax, no stories. Lightly mods are accepted except engine/ECU mod. Every color is ok except black, 40K miles and less. Prefer the car with full documented history. Budgeting cash 60K -70K based on condition. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally time to put myself in market hah! Ask for clean title and carfax, no stories. Lightly mods are accepted except engine/ECU mod. Every color is ok except black, 40K miles and less. Prefer the car with full documented history. Budgeting cash 60K -70K based on condition. Thank you!

Forgot to mention, coupe only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2011 V8 R8 ibis white / silver blade, black interior, with the coveted gated MT. Car has clean carfax history, 35,500 miles and I am the second owner, full car has PPF and ceramic coating. Contact me if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 2011 V8 R8 ibis white / silver blade, black interior, with the coveted gated MT. Car has clean carfax history, 35,500 miles and I am the second owner, full car has PPF and ceramic coating. Contact me if interested. Thanks.
Just replied your thread hah!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts