Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. As the title states, looking to purchase a gated r8, preferably in black but will consider other colors. MY’s: 2008/2009/2010 or 2011 if the price is right. Clean title only. Any mileage. Willing to travel. Located in SW FL.

Please post what you have! thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just want to add, I posted a WTB thread a couple months ago, and didn't think much would come of it, but ended up connecting with another forum member and had a great transaction. Obviously caveat emptor, but I'm glad I was able to buy from a private party versus an auction site. Best of luck to all!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want to add, I posted a WTB thread a couple months ago, and didn't think much would come of it, but ended up connecting with another forum member and had a great transaction. Obviously caveat emptor, but I'm glad I was able to buy from a private party versus an auction site. Best of luck to all!
Thanks! Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i am amazed how many people want to buy a R8
back in 2011 audi couldn’t give them away 20k plus discounts back then when i bought new.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am amazed how many people want to buy a R8
back in 2011 audi couldn’t give them away 20k plus discounts back then when i bought new.
Yep, now it appears they are highly sought after. I discovered my love for the car years ago because my buddy had one and kept boasting how great it drives on the track. I’m so ready to hit the track with it lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi. As the title states, looking to purchase a gated r8, preferably in black but will consider other colors. MY’s: 2008/2009/2010 or 2011 if the price is right. Clean title only. Any mileage. Willing to travel. Located in SW FL.

Please post what you have! thanks.
I have a 2010 V8 6MT for sale. It's posted in the For Sale section. I also sent you a PM - don't know if you had a look at it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts