Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a well maintained, Clean titled V8 w/gated 6 speed manual. Under 40k miles preferred. I'm a cash buyer. Thank you!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am selling my Daytona Grey/Black gated 6sp. I am in Portland, Or and have owned the car as my driver for seven years. Full OEM carbon, tons of facelift parts including wheels, switch gear, thick steering wheel, badges, V10 rockers, LED sills, OEM carbon blades, and more. Very well maintained by Avante G motors (was the Lamborghini mechanic in Portland) and Roman in Wilsonville Audi.

All factory options including B/O audio, hill hold, touring package. Upgraded Nav (Higher resolution OEM unit from a 2015), extended leather including Napa dash and seat inserts. Mag ride.

Carbon cleaned and new injections installed on all 8 cylinders. Leaky shocks replaced a year ago.

PM me for pics. I was going to list it this weekend. Miles are at 55k, but the car has been meticulously maintained and babied.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am selling my Daytona Grey/Black gated 6sp. I am in Portland, Or and have owned the car as my driver for seven years. Full OEM carbon, tons of facelift parts including wheels, switch gear, thick steering wheel, badges, V10 rockers, LED sills, OEM carbon blades, and more. Very well maintained by Avante G motors (was the Lamborghini mechanic in Portland) and Roman in Wilsonville Audi.

All factory options including B/O audio, hill hold, touring package. Upgraded Nav (Higher resolution OEM unit from a 2015), extended leather including Napa dash and seat inserts. Mag ride.

Carbon cleaned and new injections installed on all 8 cylinders. Leaky shocks replaced a year ago.

PM me for pics. I was going to list it this weekend. Miles are at 55k, but the car has been meticulously maintained and babied.
What is your asking price?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Please PM me, or call me at 503-572-1200. I have four sets of wheels to choose from, and I can tune the price based on options...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful car and great, detailed ad. By chance, have you checked (or can you estimate) how much clutch life is left?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts