Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
FYI
Interior inlays were not available on a 2008 R8. Carbon fiber also was not available as OEM on 2008 in the USA.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
I have a very nice 2009 V8, R-tronic that I am thinking about selling. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
The different coloured seats and door cards would put me off personally. Likewise the body kit, but if it's to your taste then all well and good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am selling my Daytona Grey/Black gated 6sp. I am in Portland, Or and have owned the car as my driver for seven years. Full OEM carbon, tons of facelift parts including wheels, switch gear, thick steering wheel, badges, V10 rockers, LED sills, OEM carbon blades, and more. Very well maintained by Avante G motors (was the Lamborghini mechanic in Portland) and Roman at Wilsonville Audi.

All factory options including B/O audio, hill hold, touring package. Upgraded Nav (Higher resolution OEM unit from a 2015), extended leather including Napa dash and seat inserts. Mag ride.

Carbon cleaned and new injections installed on all 8 cylinders. Leaky shocks replaced a year ago.

PM me for pics. I was going to list it this weekend. Miles are at 55k, but the car has been meticulously maintained and babied.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts