Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an inexpensive solution. Or a used one? Just thought might be nice to have one.

·
Registered
399 Posts
When I bought my Gen1 V10 it didn't have the cargo net but did have the storage under the seats which (I think) was part of the storage option with the net. My previous V8 Gen1 didn't have the net. However, the reason I mention this is that the V10 had the button mounting holes at each end of he carpeted shelf so the net clips into those button holes and the upper edge of the net clips into holes in the pillar.. Before you look for a net it's worth checking that you have those mounting points in your car. I liked the look of the net and also it's useful at times. I persuaded the dealer to throw the net in with the car deal. It's nice quality but it's crazy money for what it is.

You can see the buttons here....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I’ve got those buttons....yeah the net is ridiculously priced....not sure if I’d use it but figured why not have it!

·
Registered
111 Posts
so much unnecessary effort to secure the back net. Sorry about all the scammers. But, for what it's worth, I have one and I LOVE it! 😀 Best of luck.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Here's one on ebay that says it's genuine but it's not quite the same as mine. Mine has a thin black plastic material which is the shape of the base.

Link to eBay one that isn't quite the same
Genuine Audi R8 Rear Shelf Cargo Net for Gen 1 Type42

My genuine Audi one is like this

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
When I bought my Gen1 V10 it didn't have the cargo net but did have the storage under the seats which (I think) was part of the storage option with the net. My previous V8 Gen1 didn't have the net. However, the reason I mention this is that the V10 had the button mounting holes at each end of he carpeted shelf so the net clips into those button holes and the upper edge of the net clips into holes in the pillar.. Before you look for a net it's worth checking that you have those mounting points in your car. I liked the look of the net and also it's useful at times. I persuaded the dealer to throw the net in with the car deal. It's nice quality but it's crazy money for what it is.

You can see the buttons here....
View attachment 257959
I recognise that photo - :D

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah ok. That’s an option. I will hold out for bathe one with the buttons. If I don’t it’s not a big deal but I’m sure eventually I will find one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts