Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. As the title states, looking to purchase a gated r8, preferably in black but will consider other colors. MY’s: 2008/2009/2010 or 2011 if the price is right. Clean title only. Willing to travel.

Please post what you have! Thanks!

Edit: Unmodded only

·
Registered
7 Posts
R8 V8 Gated 6sp

39k miles registration up today

Fully loaded with Alcántara headliner, bang & olufsen sound system, back up camera, navigation with DVD player, parking sensors, heated mirrors/folding in mirrors, carbon fiber side blades.

New tires front, rear at 60%

New front brakes and rotors at and brake flush with race fluid at 35k Rear brakes good for another 17k-20k miles. Just did the oil change. All maintenance up to date.

Upgrades:

Suspension:

All four shocks have been upgraded to BC coilovers. The original shocks where leaking so replaced with BC coilovers.

Exhaust:

The exhaust has be upgraded to full race titanium exhaust! Sounds amazing!!!

Tune:

The r8 has been tuned by SSR performance. Paid $1,200. with the exhaust the car is pushing 500hp🥳🥳🥳🥳

Rims:

I upgraded the rims to (forged) stance wheels. I also have the stock wheels

The car has been full wrapped by Sync wraps in orange. The original color is silver will have pictures of before the wrap. The paint was flawless underneath! Was well taken care of. You can take off the yellow graphics and the base of the wrap is satin grey and have a totally new wrapJust throwing it out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R8 V8 Gated 6sp

39k miles registration up today

Fully loaded with Alcántara headliner, bang & olufsen sound system, back up camera, navigation with DVD player, parking sensors, heated mirrors/folding in mirrors, carbon fiber side blades.

New tires front, rear at 60%

New front brakes and rotors at and brake flush with race fluid at 35k Rear brakes good for another 17k-20k miles. Just did the oil change. All maintenance up to date.

Upgrades:

Suspension:

All four shocks have been upgraded to BC coilovers. The original shocks where leaking so replaced with BC coilovers.

Exhaust:

The exhaust has be upgraded to full race titanium exhaust! Sounds amazing!!!

Tune:

The r8 has been tuned by SSR performance. Paid $1,200. with the exhaust the car is pushing 500hp🥳🥳🥳🥳

Rims:

I upgraded the rims to (forged) stance wheels. I also have the stock wheels

The car has been full wrapped by Sync wraps in orange. The original color is silver will have pictures of before the wrap. The paint was flawless underneath! Was well taken care of. You can take off the yellow graphics and the base of the wrap is satin grey and have a totally new wrapJust throwing it out there.
Hey I’ve seen your ad in autotrader or cargurus. I believe the transmission has also been upgraded? I should’ve stated in my original post but I’m looking for one that’s unmodded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts