Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for OEM mats preferably, for my 2009 R8. I’ve looked at weather tech but I’m not sure if those are the kind of mats I want in the r8. Would be nice to have the r8 logo on them. If anyone has any recommendations I’d be open to them as well!
Thanks in advance,
Adam

·
Registered
244 Posts
Adam,
I have both the factory cloth and the weathertech. I switch them both out as I need to. The weathertech looks pretty good in my opinion..

AJ

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve been looking around also! Was gonna get the weathertech ones as I’ve always had them in both s4 and S5. But for this one, not sure....maybe carpet ones....

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do you have a part number for the OEM ones? I have a set still in the factory packaging that I am willing to part with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your replies.

Adam,
I have both the factory cloth and the weathertech. I switch them both out as I need to. The weathertech looks pretty good in my opinion..

AJ
Any pics with the weather tech in the R8?

Do you have a part number for the OEM ones? I have a set still in the factory packaging that I am willing to part with.
I totally forgot to mention that I’m looking for the all season rubber floormats. Yours happen to be them? I believe the part number is the following:
42B061221041

·
Vendor
1,434 Posts
We might have a set of OEM rubber mats in stock. USD 375 shipped. Will check stock if interested.

Kind regards

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cocomats.... never look dirty, super durable. Have factory connection hoops so they don’t move. Mats with logos sound cool but with use the logo gets super dirty and looks bad, and they don’t clean all that well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cocomats.... never look dirty, super durable. Have factory connection hoops so they don’t move. Mats with logos sound cool but with use the logo gets super dirty and looks bad, and they don’t clean all that well.
View attachment 254636
those look great! Thanks for sharing. Seems like they have quite a few style options too. Which did you opt for?

·
Registered
431 Posts

I totally forgot to mention that I’m looking for the all season rubber floormats. Yours happen to be them? I believe the part number is the following:
42B061221041
sorry mine are not the rubber ones

·
Registered
244 Posts

42B061221041
I can send you some if you would like, but for some reason I cant load them to this site. Would be more than happy to text them to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts